Toribash
Original Post
[Music]My weird stuff
okay so
I've had noteworthy composer 2 for years, randomly writing things in it
just recently figured out a way to actually share it easier by using hypercam and soundcloud

and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post a link for every song or just post the link to my soundcloud
so yeah I'll just post the link to my soundcloud until further notice

http://soundcloud.com/user301055

any c&c is appreciated
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Windsong is great, I love almost everything about it, except the transitions at 0:45 and 2:55 are really bad. I'm not really sure how what to tell you, just make them more like the one at 1:50.

Overall... Well, the piano stuff is the strongest I think, the others are kind of discordant. I think you are really good at writing short-ish piano sections that sound really good. The progression is kind of weird though, I think you should work on spending more time (like, longer songs) to set up a mood and build up the song more before the more technical and mentally engaging parts.

P.S. I am 747823-A.
oh man, I really appreciate your comment

first of all your stuff is awesome, I can't wait to hear more

secondly, I completely understand the transition issues... as I said on one of my other songs they're like my kryptonite as a composer. I'll really try to work on things like that a I go on. And yes, I really like piano now that I've started composing for it; it seems to flow easier since it sounds more realistic than most of the crappy voices on noteworthy composer.

also, I can understand the dissonance issue; I have a weird thing for actually liking it too much, so it might come off bad to others... I might have to get used to that in the future xD

again, thank you so much for your comment, I hope to upload more songs later
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN