Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] My first head
Hi!
This is my first ever try to make a head.
This is still WIP.
Im really noob using gimp and stuff but still i felt like to post this here.
CnC please.
I couldnt make spinny cuz it failed for some reason.

And one without shaders.

Added spinny. See that spinny is little updated from pictures.
Last edited by Zapekk; Jul 14, 2012 at 08:39 AM.

fuck
Actually, it's very good for your first head texture. Doesn't look like it was drawn by a 3 year old either. Because it's your first head, I'll give you 6/10. Maybe you should use some more different colors, like green and black or smth.
I won't really know until I see a spinny, but that's a good start. I would suggest narrowing the face so that the eyes are closer together and the mouth isn't as wide. Then add ears to the sides. It's tricky to get the proportions right because of the way the texture is wrapped, so best to work on it now.
Very good for your first head texture 7/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
It's great for you first head texture. It's definately alot better than mine, and someone might actually buy yours. 8/10
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Thanks all.
I woke up now so i start now making some kind of ears.
Before i went to sleep i tried some kind of horns and stuff but they were so awfull ingame
so i had to forget em.
Still thanks everybody.
I'll update when i got something done.

Made this fast. Just say what kind of ears should i do? Are these good style?

Dont care of that white line on back of the head.
It will be fixed.
I think i gotta make this little more sharpener.
Last edited by Zapekk; Jul 14, 2012 at 08:40 AM.

fuck
Yes, clean up your lines and it will be 100% better. Learn to use paths/pen tool. It will help a lot. Also, your color scheme is a great start, and I would try to blend the features into that lighter green more. For the teeth though, I'd make them a dirty-looking yellow, or even orange. The eyes I'd make a bright red and make them look like they're glowing.