Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] PreciZe Skillz Video

It's my first video of Toribash, and wanted to know what you think.

Arthur Moderated Message:
Include programs used for the video. Feel free to delete this part after you've done that.
Last edited by Arthur; Mar 6, 2014 at 12:32 PM.

Intro Was Shit
Song Is Overused
Replays were shit

Warned. ~Sly
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 4, 2014 at 05:14 AM.
Wow Kolorz, rude. Anyway replays werent all that good but they were still cool. You should work more on your free caming. You did pretty well for your first vid tho, Great Job
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by PreciZe View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGE2Kjxh3-E

It's my first video of Toribash, and wanted to know what you think.

I think the song was shit.
I think the replays were shit.
I think the editing is shit.
I think the ending is corny as shit.
I think the intro was the shit,

Your welcome.

Warned. ~Sly
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 4, 2014 at 05:15 AM.
o
/l\
To be honest, I haven't seen any much troll / fun video's in a while.
The start of the video was awesome, should of countinued that. lol
Then here comes the "lol jk" sign and here the replays come to me.
I'll start of about the replays: they were pretty fine, but really stiff. Try using relax after 1-2 frames of contracting / extending.
Believe me, the replays will get much more smooth and realistic. Also, don't forget about -30.00 gravity.
As for the free-caming - I'd like to point out that it wasn't that good. I suggest you to work on that.
The editing wasn't that awesome, though it had some style. Not smudged like other videos, reminding me of the good old days in toribash. I guess you could do better.
All in all - good job!
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Let's all bash new editors out of existence, because why not

To be completely fair, for a first this was undeniably okay. NOT shit or anywhere near godawful like some unsurpassable internet cool kids stated above (exception is Lexx and Warrior)

Not a fan of the chosen song(s), but once again this should not matter for anyone really. It's personal preference and no one will change their taste in music just because a randy tells them it's shit

A quicker way to get better replays is to use other people's replays until you can produce good replays
yourself to avoid said comments.

I've always had a secret hatred for TV Simulator but I actually believe that it fit the song somehow and
didn't bother me at all

Anyways, work more on sync and freecam for a start and you should be fine

and don't record game sound
Last edited by Humper; Mar 4, 2014 at 01:12 PM.
I play games and lift weights.
I lol'd at the beginning, but the rest was bad. Replays weren't good and i personally think, that assassins creed-mod isnt good for videos:3 Anyways, i'd say 3/10, but that's only because of the beginning.
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
"Join Date: Feb 2014"
for only being a part of the game for a month, not bad.
even the replays arent bad, considering.

nice first try, keep practising.
definitely seen much MUCH worse.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Let's all bash new editors out of existence, because why not

To be completely fair, for a first this was undeniably okay. NOT shit or anywhere near godawful like some unsurpassable internet cool kids stated above (exception is Lexx and Warrior)

Not a fan of the chosen song(s), but once again this should not matter for anyone really. It's personal preference and no one will change their taste in music just because a randy tells them it's shit

A quicker way to get better replays is to use other people's replays until you can produce good replays
yourself to avoid said comments.

I've always had a secret hatred for TV Simulator but I actually believe that it fit the song somehow and
didn't bother me at all

Anyways, work more on sync and freecam for a start and you should be fine

and don't record game sound

this and /opt hud 0