Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Va Va Voom
Toribash - Va Va Voom

I hope I'm not late for Video of the Month

(Vid's probably too long for Video of the Year though, RIP)

So yeah

First attempt at editing an entire song (Everyone's so upset that nobody is doing this nowadays)

Took me like two months because finding replays and keeping up inspiration is tough

Inb4 hate on the song/song artist

Inb4 hate on superbright cc (Sorry about that, it wasn't that bright until I rendered it and I'm not going to wait 5 hours to re-render everything again)

Used Vegas Pro 13 and Fraps

Link to song in vid description

Cnc and love appreciated
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Really nice and i see what you mean by insperational
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

liked it some parts are bugged cause of speed but its kindof perfect goodjob!
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
i could watch the intro over and over

really cool video, the length was pretty impressive too, don't usually see videos this long

the cine part (i guess) at 0:22-0:26 was well worked, especially considering you managed to pull it off and make it look pretty and flow into the next part in TORIBASH

first part of the chorus (around 0:30 i think) was really cool, and all of those effects looked nice

the cod part was pretty funny and i have no idea how you did that lmao

the only real gripes i could think of is that the transitions seemed a little lazy sometimes, and the camera/keyframing seemed great at points, but not so great at other points

great job, you're getting really good
Thanks

I do agree about the keyframing part, and honestly I was getting slightly tired of this project after a while so I'm not really that happy with things other than the replays from the first one to the cod one
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
i dont think that the cc was annoying, it added to the feel of the video imo

everyone spam this at vitta so he can change the length of the video of the year contest

2:06-2:12 was smooth
Last edited by adam2332; Aug 30, 2014 at 05:28 PM.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Actually (kinda shocked having in mind all that crap showing up lately) it was a pleasure to watch it. Even bigger shock was seeing myself der - where da hell did you get this replay from ?.

And you have to admit it - my shaders still own

Really nice vid.