Toribash
Original Post
Is There Any Soultions To Fixing Multiplayer Crash
(toribash 3.99) I have updated c++, i have uninstaled and reinstalled toribash, i have also tried different verisons of toribash and no matter what multiplayer will ot work. Is there any soultion to fixing thi
Router firewall for Toribash servers may be blocked, Weird stuff could happen then if not then what operating system are you using?
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
i am using windows 7
windows 7 64 bit
-----
windows 7 64 bit
Last edited by rockitout1212; Feb 14, 2012 at 03:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Make sure your connection is good (check router for dammage, or cords that may be dammaged) This may be the source of your problem
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by Felepeno View Post
Router firewall for Toribash servers may be blocked, Weird stuff could happen then if not then what operating system are you using?

Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Make sure your connection is good (check router for dammage, or cords that may be dammaged) This may be the source of your problem

Neither of these issues would cause the game to crash, it would just make him not able to connect to the servers.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My toribash keeps on crashing too when i go to multiplayer
but you can join some servers by
/jo tourney6 or something like that
If you have Win7, right-click on the game, then take the 3rd option (Choosing the GPU you want to run the game with). I had the same problem as you, this fixed it for me.
Probably has something to do with the standard config not being able to handle the game.
Liked this post? Visit lastzocker.on.toribash.com
When you right-click on Toribash.exe, the third thing in the list should be the GPU. Check which is selected. The integrated GPU might not be able to handle the game.
Liked this post? Visit lastzocker.on.toribash.com