Toribash
Original Post
[S] Lighting edge set & Green nightmare set.
Hello I am selling my lighting edge set and green nightmare set.

Lighting Edge

^

Set owner: Link8

Set maker: supahninja

Price: 10k

No recolour.

Size: 512 head body is 128.

I accept items.

No offer prices below 10k.

Green nightmare

^

Set owner: Link8.

Set maker: Steam000.

No recolour.

Size: 512

Price: 12k.

I accept items.

No offers below 12k.

Offer good and yes I do accept sets.
Last edited by link8; Jun 28, 2011 at 02:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Market Rules
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512.

Add them within 24 hours or I will have to close your thread.
can i have green nightmare set for 3.5k plus marine gradient and alll the orc stuf in my activated but not the relax
Last edited by biggems; Jun 28, 2011 at 02:12 PM.
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
bro can you hold it for me. or i can give you 5k plus them items
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
You actually need to get about 11.400tc to make the deal reasonable but sure I will try and hold it for you.
ok dont worry bro im going to get the money fast ok . you want have to hold it long ok give me about 1 week ok an i will give you 12k
Alright but be quick, before someone else buy's it. Also I may close this thread because I am making some good sets soon.
ok add me ass friend if your gonna close it k so when i get it ill pm u thn send it k