Original Post
[Head] Cartoon Head!

Homies, is it good? C&C please.

Thank you hanz0 for suggestions.
Its simply, three colors...

May I do set?
I want cookies!
Originally Posted by CarbonLord View Post
Ooster... its cartoon. Dont need more details.
And LolHacker... No comment.

That's not cartoon, it's a face. Nothing more. Mrama does cartoon. Chris20236 does cartoon. Take one look at their work and tell me it doesn't have any details. Clearly you misunderstood Hanz0's comments; cartoon is not about less details, it's about sticking to one theme and making the details go with it. Mrama managed to make detail from simplistic yet aesthetically pleasing patterns-- in other words, he made detail without clutter. I'm not telling you to imitate Mrama, just that you have the idea of "cartoon" all wrong.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
That's not cartoon, it's a face. Nothing more. Mrama does cartoon. Chris20236 does cartoon. Take one look at their work and tell me it doesn't have any details. Clearly you misunderstood Hanz0's comments; cartoon is not about less details, it's about sticking to one theme and making the details go with it. Mrama managed to make detail from simplistic yet aesthetically pleasing patterns-- in other words, he made detail without clutter. I'm not telling you to imitate Mrama, just that you have the idea of "cartoon" all wrong.

Gotta stop you there Oyster , Mrama also did some Simple cartoon heads but you would have seen the uniqueness into his simple cartoon heads :3.

Back on topic , try work with gradient just a tinny bit when doing a simple carton and just a bit drop shadow at the eyes and so on.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |