Toribash
Original Post
[Vid]The Epic Soul
Bad title eh? srry i made that title is the title of the video and i didn't came up with another title

nvm here's my 3rd video (the other 2 are in my channel if u want to check them out then there u go)made it using Sony Vegas 9.0
im still starting to make some videos so u will see some errors and some fails give me some tips that would be rly nice

i hope u like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_5CkNwhPrc

Dont Forget to Rate,Comment and Enjoy!

Forum's Bitch
Hmm, you should use freecam, it's better.
The song is usually used by some player, but I like it.
Some good replays, you should put some sync with shake in the video.
Overall is a decent video, and not as some video that I saw. 7/10
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Nice video maybe you needed a bit better camera work.
And the song is used too much times...
I enjoyed the video, but somehow just few replays were kinda stiff...
So I would rate it 7.8/10.
So, the song was used before.
The camwork could be better yes.
The movie is way to slow for that song in some parts!
Also there was not that much sync!
Some of the replays were kinda boring.
To much effects in my eyes.
Not that bad but you still need to work on stuff.
alrighty then i'll try to add some sync and im starting to use freecam later on i'll practice some more and yea the vid was too slow for parts cuz i didn't know that the speed i use was fast enough and i didn't know what song to pick so i use that btw ty for the comments
Forum's Bitch
Looks pretty nice, but still needs improvment!

Try to do something with the text, just having it pop up is kind of boring, try to integrate it into the video if you can, for example having 3d text and make it look like its part of the image. (and never have text saying "epic" etc. Its ok to have "pow" though, if you want that cartoony effect)
Love the music, definatly epic enough! But you kind of only half synced your moves with the music, if they were fully synced then it would be epic. (check the video on www.toribash.com for an example).
Some nice effects, I liked the blurred lighting effect (0:32-ish), looked awesome. Use that with increased contrast and raidal blur (if you can) and you will have a cool effect, and the 'star' version of that effect. I didnt like the lens flare (don't use lens flares unless they are very subtle! 1:43 is a good example of how to do it, that was nice, but make it faster imo)
Camera work is good, but definatly could be better. The main thing that seperates 'home made' videos with pro videos is that pro videos use a LOT of differnet camera angles and shots, constantly changing it up. (watch any tv show or movie that is pro and you will see camera changing every 10 seconds or so usually, even more in an action scene)
The red flashes are a nice idea, but fading to a flat colour is bad. Not sure what you can do with sony vegas, but try something like "blend type = hue" so it changes all the colour to red but you keep the shading, which would give a nicer effect. Also it needs to be faster ;)
I generally liked the transitions, but I didnt like the once where it shrunk the the screen and moved it (1:30 for example)
Loved the cell shaded-esque graphics but at 2:05 onwards, was really cool.

All in all I enjoyed it, fast music and stylish in general. Hope to see more in the future n_n
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."