Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMG]Standard Grade Art Exam.
Heres my Standard grade art application. (4th year of high school)
It got me a 1(highest grade) So what do u guys think?
Looks worthy
congrats!

the top of the can looks great, whole image looks great

just one problem, my eye keeps getting drawn to the bottem of the image, but there is nothing there. Maybe something to keep in mind.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I like it, but it lacks a good depth of field. If you add more contrast to it, this will help. Don't be afraid of very dark colors and shadows, they will help your image 'pop'.
Haha Thanks Novi Always Good to Get Advice from the pro's (u and gorman) Im sitting My higher This year So new techniques are being put into practise.
Good to hear that. But really, don't be afraid of being "too strong" with shadows and highlights. Try making a picture where the darkest tone is dark black, and the lightest tone is pure white. If you keep a good mix of tones in between, you should get a picture with amazing depth and beautiful contrast.
Thanks man ill keep you guys updated with my work, need to do a few sketches as practise for my still life. So ill post thum when its complete.
Quite nice, more value could of made it superb (in my eyes at least)
8/10
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Nice man.

I like that whole Can in the dirt theme. The leafs fit perfect and you got a very nice color"box" there. Veeery Nice.