Toribash
Original Post
[BugReport] Singleplayer
Hi i made a replay (unfinished)& i didn't played since friday i when i watched him it was buged after 1000 tf.
There is a solution about this?
Attached Files
[LoP] | [TMM]
Looks like a save error
Happens to me sometimes when you don't save your replay for a while or something when working on it, it's really random.

Nothing you can really do to fix it besides remaking the replay.
If you're willing to spend a really long time on it
get a script or something that shows your movements, i don't have one the eniksha website seems to be down.
use it and go back to the last frame that isn't glitched.
proceed to recreate your replay from scrap.

sorry >:

:3
|
v
Last edited by Dscigs; Aug 12, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Dranix: checking it, bug not found yet

Hopefully it will be found and this will be fixed in 4.9.

Did you check the replay while making it, was the glitch present right after editing?
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Hopefully it will be found and this will be fixed in 4.9.

Did you check the replay while making it, was the glitch present right after editing?

sir, from experience, the glitch usually happens after you save a replay and re-watch it.
I've never seen it happen in different circumstances, it's sort of rare and happens randomly. It might have though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Exactly, Dscigs true, the glitch is after you save the replay
-----
I have an other replay i'll post it if you need
Last edited by hayabusa8; Aug 14, 2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[LoP] | [TMM]
Me and xioi both had this problem (interestingly enough it was manips as well). The script doest work because it seems like there is a glitch that happens somewhere (for me it was relaxing uke´s ankle, resulting in the same thing tht hapend to you) and then this happens. enishka´s site wont help you , I tried, xioi tried. You cannot recreate the glitch, and the glitch is what made it possible for that replay to exist, but it also corrupts it. We discussed with Oblivion, and it seems like there is no current soluton to this, so I am sorry to say but that replay is gone.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Me and xioi both had this problem (interestingly enough it was manips as well). The script doest work because it seems like there is a glitch that happens somewhere (for me it was relaxing uke´s ankle, resulting in the same thing tht hapend to you) and then this happens. enishka´s site wont help you , I tried, xioi tried. You cannot recreate the glitch, and the glitch is what made it possible for that replay to exist, but it also corrupts it. We discussed with Oblivion, and it seems like there is no current soluton to this, so I am sorry to say but that replay is gone.

Not entirely. It's still possible to re-create replays when they've glitched out, it's merely extremely difficult. I've done it several times.

Although I'm not sure about such a long replay, it could be impossible.

Glitch seems to happen when manipulating uke in any way. Even simple pushes seem to make it happen, happened to me just yesterday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Not entirely. It's still possible to re-create replays when they've glitched out, it's merely extremely difficult. I've done it several times.

Although I'm not sure about such a long replay, it could be impossible.

Glitch seems to happen when manipulating uke in any way. Even simple pushes seem to make it happen, happened to me just yesterday.

That is what happend to me. When I ran my replay through the replay parser, it showed me that I relaxed uke´s ankle. So I tried to re-create the replay about 20 times precisely going with what the site told me to do, but the glitch wasnt reacreated. It just wouldnt work at all. Something would screw up everytime I thought I did something good.

here is the replay in question
Attached Files
#duck_cookin crystal.rpl (157.9 KB, 4 views)
h
Try doing it without moving uke, that's what generally works for me.

The glitch doesn't happen everytime, that's the thing I've noticed, it's really random. Sometimes it happens the first time that you touch uke, other times you can create an entire replay and it'll glitch out right at the end.
I remade this replay exactly, and added another like 200 frames and nothing happened, it's really weird.
Seems to occur when you sort of just graze uke or light taps.
Attached Files
2.rpl (84.6 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|