Toribash
Original Post
Favorite city?
What's the most fun city you've ever visited and why? You can include your home city. Or a region if it's small.

I really liked Granada in spain the vibes were immaculate and tapas unmatched.

But southern California has the best weather in the world.

It's a tough choice in general I've liked so many places I've visited.
🫷🦚🫸
It's probably Englewood in Chicago, Illinois. Every parent should aspire to raise their children there
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

I've yet to leave the United States just yet (tryin to go to Tokyo and Osaka Japan next year fingers crossed). However, city I have been to that I love the most is Clearwater, FL. Florida is a rather popular destination for those who live in Ohio like myself. Clearwater is somewhat like a party type of town and is a lot more "island" like if you know what I mean. I just enjoy being a tourist there lmao. My wife and I have been there, like, 4 times now? Great place. As an honorable mention, I recently went to Pittsburg PA for Tekko-con and that city is stunning.

We will some day go to California because my wife was born there and she also wants to go back. I've heard its beautiful out there as long as you know where to go. I want to go to Joshua Tree Sky Park really bad lol.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Tertywerty.
-----
THE GOAT CITY OF THE PLANET EARTH
Last edited by GHOSTFACEKILLAH; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#1 tabby glazer
tonite is haloween >.<
the hague (good vibes and lots of arty shit, plus a deer park)

reykjavík at close second (it's just beautiful)
Last edited by Glimpsed; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:48 PM.
Glimpsed
hmm my favorite city is probably parkour city LOL #toribash #parkour toribash.com download today

Originally Posted by Starfield View Post
It's probably Englewood in Chicago, Illinois. Every parent should aspire to raise their children there

Poor people consider yourself owned
New Orleans

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder