Toribash
Original Post
+ToriShop 3.8 Hidden Buttons
Okay, I've been getting a lot of questions in-game about this very issue... Here are the hidden buttons in the 3.8 ToriShop.

*puff-puff*
I have the same problem, evolution6.
You don't have the latest update for your graphic card.

Provide me the name of your graphic card, by opening the Start Menu, Run, dxdiag, and post the content here.
Gone
I have no idea, but I run mac.
This has never occured before, and there are no other problems with my toribash.
No this is a glitch for everyone, It was a bug well they were updating the torishop.

Dont worry about your drivers, i have the best graphics card on the market and i can't see them.
talk to hopeman2 now :D
I updated mine too. I even went and updated the SMBUs, Controller Hubs, IDE Channels and everything. Still same prob, maybe I can find the bug and correct it.
*puff-puff*
Guys, this is not a graphics card problem, evryone has it, since its a globan 3.8 bug, that was released with 3.8.

The navigation icons are simply transparent, they DO WORK.

There are dosens of posts about this in the Toribash 3.8 thread, just read there.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

There is a bug with my game sometimes I play online with shaders and the mouse gets stuck to a glute
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉