Toribash
Original Post
[S] flaemmmmzzzzzz....z
Title says it all, today I will be selling this rain flame and rainbow outward flame, the rain flame has passed through the hands of beta, firebolty, AND NIRS, then from deakmaniac to me. SO I'm taking tc offers only, nothing below 70k for the rain flame and 50k for the rainbow flame.

Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 9, 2013 at 03:46 AM.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Adding: Deak paid 65k for the rain flame(with a few items), so it is worth the 70k+. Plus, it is one of a kind rain flame.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Thank you for the input deak, now with all do respect GET THE FUCK OUT OF MAI THREAD FOO
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat