Toribash
Original Post
[S] Toxiik's Request Shop! (From avvys to sets!)

G'day folks! This is my request shop where I basicly accept any sort of requests, wich means I am able to make everything from avvys to full sets.
My strong sides is probably avvys, signatures and full sets with anime/cartoon style. If you see grey drops it is because of me watermarkin to avoid people stealing.

AVVY AND SIGNATURE SET(FOR SALE)

SET EXAMPLES

Form: What I want: Avatar, Signature, full set, etc.
Specifications: colours, style, text and basicly telling what you want - more detailed.

PRICES ARE DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH TIME I SPEND AND HOW THE FINISHED PRODUCT LOOKED.
Last edited by zeto; Jul 27, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
'u'
requesting a set reserved making the app thing

full 512x512 texture static and pure please make it something tribal or robotic or abstract Pure is primary color and static is sec color payment 25-90k maybe more
loving the idea make the static a little more yellow and less acid maybe change the face a bit get rid of the line in back and then yes its looking good
the black line is there with purpose, it might not be visible on the screenshots but it looks better ingame, if you wnat me to take it away then Ill do it though.
'u'
yes please and just change a little bit about the fron of the face and eyes add a litle more static and make sure its static not acid