Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Photoshop Sig
I was originally going to use this as my signature, but i made a real one instead, but i still like this one and i wanted to see if anyone else did.

Don't be too harsh!

this is now a .PNG so now we can just tell me how bad it is, ok?
Re: Photoshop Sig
Let's just say, your new one is much better. . .

I like the things in the center, but the text should look like it's more part of the action, rather than just slapped on. Maybe have D on one side and G on the other, instead of YIN YANG. Nonetheless, pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Kiwi
Why do all the digital art newbs save it as a .jpg? It messes up the image. Use .png ffs.

Good try anyways...

No need for such words now ~ Ducky

Now now, maybe try judging it on content, rather than file format. Eh?
Originally Posted by Surukei
Originally Posted by Kiwi
Why do all the digital art newbs save it as a .jpg? It messes up the image. Use .png ffs.

Good try anyways...

No need for such words now ~ Ducky

Now now, maybe try judging it on content, rather than file format. Eh?

If he would save it as .png, it would look clear again. It's messed up, if you haven't already noticed.
Originally Posted by DG
I was originally going to use this as my signature, but i made a real one instead, but i still like this one and i wanted to see if anyone else did.

Don't be too harsh!

[url=http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/dunc1292/yinyang.png[/url]

Instead of using URL tag, try [ img ] YOUR IMAGE URL [ /img ]. (Without the spaces of course)
Originally Posted by Surukei
Originally Posted by DG

Don't be too harsh!

[url=http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/dunc1292/yinyang.png[/url]

Instead of using URL tag, try [ img ] YOUR IMAGE URL [ /img ]. (Without the spaces of course)

If you put it in code, you can just write it out.
I think its really cool, i cant do anything near that good cause i suck so yeah nice!
DG, i made u one on the same style, do u want it?but u'll have to pay :P 50 creds