Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] A fight in the emptyness
Oops forgot IMG tag =(
Once back in the time there were 2 worlds , both had different gods.One was named Donkor and the other Nasuke. But both were androids from future.Both had mastered magic and sword fighting.
One day a portal opened in their worlds and they entered it.They met eachother and started casting spells at eachother but they discovered a blocking wall between them.Suddenly the legendary knight Danvari showed up with his almighty sword.
The sword was unbreakable.He told them that they will meet in a duel and the one that wins will get the both worlds as a prize and the other will be sent to hell.
Both Gods agreed to it and the legendary god Danvari broke the wall with his sword.
They were judged by Danvari so they started casting spells at eachother.
Both had totally different types of spells Nasuke has mastered the type of ice and Donkor fire.

To be continued
Last edited by donkor; Nov 23, 2008 at 07:49 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Legendary Knight Danvari. Yeah I like it :3. This is nice and you figured how you can use the lack of background ^^. Really good job. Story is also good. Make more
]
Dont worry I will =D
I will work on some envirnoment etc that I maybe can use next time.
Gief me a break lol I will work on the next one tomorrow =D
Pretty nice, man.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
^.^ nice man nice even i like Nasuke's textures i like the fire so it's hard...I AM NEUTRAL also u should look up for an better background
Centuries Of Damn