Toribash
Original Post
+Toribash misses some messages
Well hi, toribash is acting kinda funny, im not getting some "XXX player disconects" messages, not getting "hi" automessage if someone whispers me... Ill edit or post again if i find something else.
"Hi" automessage comes only if you right click and type "whisper"

If you do /whisper playername text, it wont appear.
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
"Hi" automessage comes only if you right click and type "whisper"

If you do /whisper playername text, it wont appear.

i dont type /whisper any more, just to show command for support help.

i right click and click whisper, anyway, i was talking about other ppl whispering me too.

btw, "autosave replays" wont stay selected if i close toribash, is this happening lately to all?
Originally Posted by havoccat View Post
i dont type /whisper any more, just to show command for support help.

i right click and click whisper, anyway, i was talking about other ppl whispering me too.

btw, "autosave replays" wont stay selected if i close toribash, is this happening lately to all?

I don't have this autosave replays problem. Can you try to open your Toribash folder, default.cfg (open with notepad) and put autosave_rpl to 1. Save it, and open toribash. DOes it work?
Gone
It did remember it now (last time i loged in) anyway ill give it a try if it fails again anytime

(this bugs could mean linux really needs hiw own version?) :P

this things just happen randomly =(

i hope autosave fixes by itselve, ill keep an eye on this thread to get some support with Fyerr's idea =)

(oh and yea, havnt got notepad :P)
That should work unless you uncheck it in the setup again.
Then I think It'll get buggy again and you'll need to edit the default.cfg again.

About the mass pings: Toribash has been suffering a lot of server crashes lately, that could be the cause.
I dont know the reason, but if you really want to find out then go here and ask hampa.
If he's around then he'll probably tell you more details.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
That should work unless you uncheck it in the setup again.
Then I think It'll get buggy again and you'll need to edit the default.cfg again.

About the mass pings: Toribash has been suffering a lot of server crashes lately, that could be the cause.
I dont know the reason, but if you really want to find out then go here and ask hampa.
If he's around then he'll probably tell you more details.

nothing neqar to a ping, because of emulating toribash on wine, window gets to close by itselve. anyway yea, if i get to talk about it seriously without someone kicking me off, ill ask for details. =)

U can + this, but plz dont close it, yet. just in case i reboot mi pc and issues start again