Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Assassin's Creed 3
I've never played this game, but this is the place to discuss the newest Assassin's creed game.

This game takes place in the Revolutionary War, in the late 1700's. You are Connor, another one of Desmond's ancestors.

Here is the trailer for the game:
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
I'm a die-hard AC fan, so, I preodered it a while ago. It shipped the day before halloween; but I haven't been able to play xbox (long story) and I am piss mad, because now I won't have time for halo 4.

But I've watched all the videos, gameplay is legit.
I have it upstairs, still sealed. Unfortunately, nan decided to preorder it and not give it to me. Why? Who knows.

Gameplay looks intense, and the trailer is beautiful.
Shinigami Chop!
In my opinion, I have played all of the ASC's and they are great games, but this is probably the worst one. Do not get me wrong this is a great game but just not the best. The new fighting techniques are cool and the tree climbing is also a bonus. If you are a true ASC fan the ending of this game will really get on your nerves.
Over all 7/10
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
In my opinion, I have played all of the ASC's and they are great games, but this is probably the worst one. Do not get me wrong this is a great game but just not the best. The new fighting techniques are cool and the tree climbing is also a bonus. If you are a true ASC fan the ending of this game will really get on your nerves.
Over all 7/10

Ending didn't bother me that badly,

Alluding spoiler

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Assassin creed is,one of the best assasin games, I'm looking forward to this...
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It is the best AC game of all times and I fuckiing wait for the release to pc
I gonna be crazy if i cannot get it through torrent
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
I just beat AC Brotherhood yesterday. I am gonna get Revelations and then 3. Would i be caught up in the series by then?
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza