Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Europa Universalis 3
Hey guys, not sure if there's already a thread for this, but i couldn't find one. If there is one, just ling it, and I will close this thread.

Anyway, this game is all about exploration, trade, and warfare. It starts in the year of 1399, and you can play as any empire as long as it existed back then. The Mayans, Aztecs, Cherokees, French, Ottomans, Hungarians, The Flemish, etc. You are the leader of the country or empire, and you do what you would do if you were a leader, and the goal is to pretty much take over the world, if you can.

The nation building is very complex and flexible. You can chose your form of government, your leaders, your tactics of war, the price of your imports and exports.

You can chose to go to war with anyone, or you can send gifts, or have a royal marriage to create an alliance.

It's very cool, because you can set off a war at any moment, by attacking a large nation. Usually, if your allies are loyal, they will support you in the war, or even enter it entirely.

The game is extremely historically accurate, with discovering the new world, and even the american revolution.

Here's the trailer:
inq.
Well,i play Europa Universalis since 2011
i started with the calusa,now i am conquering all north america,in my other save i started with the papal states(i have full control of Italy and parts of Aragon).
Another progger! let's listen to Dream Theater!!!! hahahah
Impressive. I actually just got the game, and I've only played as Castille (Spain) and Portugal. Portugal was a real challenge because I tend to aid Castille in wars, especially the war of Tunisia, Morroco, and all those Northern African countries, but I tend to get little or nothing out of it, and only have Spain conquer even more land, which scares the shit out of me, considering they might turn on me at any moment.
inq.
well,you need to conquer Granada and turn Aragon your ally to have a real chance against castille on your portugal campaign.
So,i recommend you to make other save with this goals:
-Conquer all Granada
-alliance with Aragon
-destroy Castille
Originally Posted by felipa View Post
well,you need to conquer Granada and turn Aragon your ally to have a real chance against castille on your portugal campaign.
So,i recommend you to make other save with this goals:
-Conquer all Granada
-alliance with Aragon
-destroy Castille

I tried to slip in the war between Castille and Granada and take some land, but Granada wouldn't sign away their land to me, and I really didn't have the capability to conquer it by myself, so Castille took the land.

:<

I'm probably going to try again. Also, when Japan is discovered, how in the hell do I get over there? I'm pretty new to this game.
inq.
It sounds a lot like sid meirer's civilization series, but more detailed on history and the war aspects
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
the Japan Discovered is just a event :P
if you take some loans you can recruit many mercenaries to crush granada,and try to turn aragon your ally as i said.
Update: I've been playing the Mumlaks alot lately. I conquered part of Tunisia, and most of that country to the right of me. I 1v3'd a ton of puny countries and came out on top. I won some land, but the only problem is that my economy has gone to shit, and the military maintenance is killing me... How can I stop 'it'?
-----
Edit: Fixed the economy, took over Ethiopia, and part of Yemen, while fighting off the Ottomans, the Yemeni, and the Adals. I sent a few colonists to colonize the deserts west of the Mamluks, but most were killed by the nomadic tribes.
Last edited by sham; Jan 4, 2013 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
i never played with a african kingdom,the maximum was the Calusa duchy(yeah,i discovered this new form of government for the american indian tribe)
Well, apart of the Mumlaks and maybe Morocco, most of the empires are fairly weak, and aren't practical to play. However, it makes playing the Mumlaks relatively easy, because I don't have a big threat of getting invaded in my area.
inq.