Toribash
if you can grab some of the older gen consoles with some good games it's way better then anything you can play now

or just buy a decently built gaming pc and you can play most of the AAA titles AND download emulators for older consoles like N64.
I'd suggest getting a new ps3 because it's the best thing out there right now in terms of games and whatnot.

I'd also suggest for you to get a gameboy if you can find any people looking to sell, because many of those games were fantastic and it's portable.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by StarshipPain View Post
OR get an Xbox 360 or an Nintendo 64 god I love perfect dark

i would say u, wait so far i know this year will come the new Ps and new xbox, so sell ya games, or hold them and wait until that stuff will released.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Now is a bad time to buy consoles or build gaming computers.

This year the PS4 is slated for release so until we know that we don't know the specs required for next gen games.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I'd suggest getting a new ps3 because it's the best thing out there right now in terms of games and whatnot.

this post is plain stupid, come on really? Pc will smack ps3's face anyday and what you get one exclusive ?
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
this post is plain stupid, come on really? Pc will smack ps3's face anyday and what you get one exclusive ?

If you want to pay a million bucks for a gaming pc, go ahead. Also the PS3 has a share of excellent exclusives.