Toribash
Original Post
I plead for #toribash IRC access
Hello. I asked siku, if I could get banned from toribash for writing a single n-word in large public room, such as beginner judo? And then he got mad at me and asked me why would I do that and I answered him something like "just random, for a bit of swag idk" and he banned me from channel with the same reason as a punishment...

And I wanna plead to get my access back to talk to normal users and I can avoid talking to guys with op command like siku if they get mad that fast and ban me.

Plz give me my chat access back
#support isn't for chat, it's for people with tech problems with the game. Just because he's banned you from that room doesn't mean you can't use others to "chat".

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
/me shrugs

Either way there are other channels. If an OP bans you then you just have to deal with it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
/me shrugs

Either way there are other channels. If an OP bans you then you just have to deal with it.

No, fk you. Okay? That right there is abusing powers. A guy banned me because I disagreed with him and I disagreed because I believe I was right and he was just pushing me to say agree to some stupid things.

EDIT. Ok sorry. I now realize you are superior users and can use your powers anyway you want and therefore I must listen carefully and be real careful what I say or do. Also I take back fk and all my complaints and go cry to my corner as a lower member I am here.

Again sorry and thx for the ban is lifted
Last edited by lemonoak; May 29, 2013 at 02:58 AM.