Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Nexy Art Things
Oh boy detailed cartoony art :y

Have a look of my good arts and tell me how it is :3 I'd love some good ol' CNC!

Freddy Faz B head

Busty Flutters in a sweater

Spoopy Nexy

Will be posting more later on if I get enough attention :3

(Programs used : Paint Tool SAI)
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
I really like your style! Your shading is nice and your color scheme is perfect for each picture. Keep up the great work, as you can see on my avatar. I like that picture ;)
blue
pink
thank ya thank ya x3 but next time kradel do ask permission to use my art as your avatars. I'll let it slide this time.

Foxy da Pirate

now this one isnt that good since I was doing it real late at night :V but the shading is pretty good along with the new style I gave foxy~
Last edited by PyrexFrost; Dec 23, 2014 at 07:20 PM.
pros: nice vector style, and use of gradients and lighting

cons: mlp is a show for 6 year old girls, and 3rd one has a way too simple background, along with sketchy lines around the claws.
Originally Posted by PyrexFrost View Post
thank ya thank ya x3 but next time kradel do ask permission to use my art as your avatars. I'll let it slide this time.

Foxy da Pirate

now this one isnt that good since I was doing it real late at night :V but the shading is pretty good along with the new style I gave foxy~

Sorry, I will ask next time.

Your work is good and you seem to keep a consistent style. I like your style but since it's the same thing all the time, It can get boring. I recommend experimenting a little because you seem to be able to create amazing art with your current style.
Originally Posted by etoria View Post
pros: nice vector style, and use of gradients and lighting

cons: mlp is a show for 6 year old girls, and 3rd one has a way too simple background, along with sketchy lines around the claws.

plz.
blue
pink
9/10 bust, great!

I really like the Foxy one. It's very dynamic and creepy. It's simple, but detailed.. -idk-. it's good.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Cariboon View Post
its fucking winter give that poor horse thing some pants

pffff plz horses dont need pants.