Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Shaders
How do i load different colored shaders i no theres a thread on it but i cant find it
☼♫♪Taekkyon League since 8-13-09♪♫☼
/lws shadername.inc
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
yea i know that but none of them work (i do have shaders on) it says "Unable to load world shader _____.inc"

like the different colors

{is there a thread on this where i can get the different colored shaders}
☼♫♪Taekkyon League since 8-13-09♪♫☼
It sounds like (could be wrong) the whole problem is your graphics card dosen't support shaders, even though you have them checked in the options. Otherwise I have no idea what so ever. I'll search the problem for you to see if I can find another problem like this.
Mabye its something to do with your computers performance, since you updated to the new version, that is if its only a slight difference. Or it could be an update on how the shaders look and work on 3.8. I would just run 3.8 without shaders, it still looks rather sexy.
i really like shaders i need play without shaders. i dont understand it i run advanced graphics games in my computer with no problems,my computer dont want run with shaders? D:
I think thats maybe normal, I don't have 3.8 and 3.72 here so I can't test it. I'll ask around, try find out for you.