Toribash
Original Post
[S]Free custom head tex requests.
Well, i have not played toribash inlike 3-4 months now and ive been using my graphics tablet a heck of alot more so just for fun i will make some head textures for y'all lucky tori's ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Just post below and ill decide whether or not i can be bothered to do what you have asked for, NOTHING TO COMPLICATED !
All of the textures ill be doing im going to either do in 512 or 1024 depending on how much detail it needs and junk :3

EDIT: FYI im doing this because its my 2 year this month on the game :P
I am IronMan
OK, ill get back to you in like 1 hour or so ok? Stay online. Plus pm me your email so i can send you the file when im done
-----
ok no more requests, Im going to do a robot head tex, and a weird alien one.
Last edited by MangoChutney; Feb 2, 2014 at 01:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am IronMan
Id love a cat based head when you're start with requests again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by MangoChutney View Post
OK, ill get back to you in like 1 hour or so ok? Stay online. Plus pm me your email so i can send you the file when im done
-----
ok no more requests, Im going to do a robot head tex, and a weird alien one.

You do it? :> i want so much
Hey i would really apreciate it if you could make me a head of like a black somali pirate (kind of look, like sorta nowadays pirate looking)
Ifyou cant make it or cant be bothered its fine i completly understand
Last edited by LeB3ast; Feb 2, 2014 at 06:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Market Rules
E) The art board is strictly for the buying and selling of art work. As such any 'Free Texture' shops or similar will be closed and the thread maker infracted.

Thread Closed. User infracted.