Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Psychedelic
My 4th video, enjoy.

If you liked this, you'll want to check out my other videos: Outsider and Carnage.

HQ DOWNLOAD: http://rapidshare.com/files/30685337...delic.wmv.html
Last edited by Marco; Nov 14, 2009 at 12:28 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
These usually take me around 6-8 hours work, it's the getting round to actually doing it that delays them. And of course the availability of the replays.
Nice, but causes seizure, way too many color changes for my eyes. Good replays, good music, good sync but too many effects imo. 9/10 it will be D:

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
GJ man
10/10
---------------
JtanK
i think so many colors was his main idea , that's why it's named Psychedelic imo
|Clan :UssR (co-Leader)|
This is cool
the replays were awesome, the transitions were ok and wow it is really awesome but the effects is too bright
but with that much lights you can barely see the replays 9.9/10
nice music though what is it?

and you said fourth what is the other one?
Last edited by sprytryne; Nov 22, 2009 at 08:19 AM.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
This is cool
the replays were awesome, the transitions were ok and wow it is really awesome but the effects is too bright
and yeah it is psychedelic but with that much lights you can barely see the replays 9/10
nice music though what is it?

and you said fourth what is the other one?

The fourth is 'On Fire', but it's by far my worst and it was made a long time ago.

The music is 'Destroying Everything With God's Fist' By Renard.

And the colour changes don't really impair the replays, they just change the colours, it's the same thing as changing the colour of a texture set or shader :/
I fucking love it. I love it so much, it gave me epilepsy. The love, not...the......video...
:I

Fuck.

10/10
infamous