Toribash
Original Post
Cannot open toribash at all??
When i open Toribash on this laptop, it says Tb.exe has stopped working , would you like to End the process? Ive tried opening it numerous times over and over, it still said the same thing, can someone help please? I'm dying to play Toribash :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
umm can you run it as an admin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)
Tried it, said the same thing again: Tb.exe has stopped working.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I tried re-installing it, didnt work...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please specify what version are you currently trying to use. If you are using 4.0 beta I'd suggest you to stick to a older version like 3.89 or something like that.

4.0 beta delays a little when you start it, if that "error" message pops up, Don't end the process. wait for the game to load, believe me, it will load.

If that's not the problem, I'll need to ask you some questions.

1) What graphic card does your laptop have? have you tried to install new drivers for that card?
2) Did you manage to open toribash successfully in that same laptop in the past? if you did, what version was it?

Once you've answered those questions, we can find a solution easier. try to add more information about your problems in the future, if there is lack of information, it will be harder to find a solution.
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!