Ranking
Original Post
What do you mean "on box"?
Anyways since you can't upload replays through the forums I recommend you to use Mediafire. Im using it myself, works perfectly.

Hope that helped.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

^ what

no just go and click on "go advanced on the bottom of ur post box

then click on the paperclip and that will bring up a box that says manage attachments

then just go into your toribash folder and look for the replay that you want to upload.
When you say go in to toribash folder.Do you mean just right click on the toribash icon and click properties?Or is it a little different from that?:3
Originally Posted by Rayque View Post
When you say go in to toribash folder.Do you mean just right click on the toribash icon and click properties?Or is it a little different from that?:3

By default..
Toribash saves itself in the C drive in a folder called "games". Go to the folder of Toribash ( whatever version you are using ), Replay, and then just select your replay you're posting.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Or.

You could click on you're toribash icon, click properties, click open file location, go to the replay section, move whatever replay you want to any section, than go to manage attachments, and get the replay from where you, moved it too.