Ranking
View Poll Results: Which online game's most addicting/fun?
World of warcraft
13 Votes / 17.11%
Runescape
7 Votes / 9.21%
Toribash
54 Votes / 71.05%
Kal online
1 Votes / 1.32%
war hammer online
1 Votes / 1.32%
Lord of the rings online
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Most fun/addicting online game?
What of the listed online games are most fun and/or addicting to you?
i voted Toribash because you got alot of people to chat with,and it's very addicting.
NOTE:these are games that can be played on online mode ONLY(besides toribash)
Last edited by Arctichunter; Mar 22, 2009 at 08:37 PM.
||||7th dan black belt||||
eh i played runescape once... got me bored...
i'd say WoW has to be very addicting (there is even a medical condition of being addicted to WoW)
you shouldn't have read that
All Blizzard games are addicting, as are most Valve games (TF2 is wiiin)

And the CoD games are addicting.
:D
The best way to break a WoW addiction is by not having the money to pay for it lol

I find none of these both fun and addicting
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never tried WoW, but Runescape is the most damn addicting game I've ever played. Even though it's boring, and sucks ass.
well a while back runescape used to be a really good game with A LOT less players and a lot less noobs,hackers and little children so runescape WAS good but has now failed majorly. Toribash is great when you make some friends because you can make a server n chill back with ya buds n have a laugh so i voted toribash, plus there is more then one way to break an addiction to online games, such as just getting addicted to something else like Xbox live or smoking.
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
The best way to break a WoW addiction is by not having the money to pay for it lol

I find none of these both fun and addicting

that part made me laugh...
||||7th dan black belt||||