Toribash
Original Post
Where can I solve a ban?
hey. I posted this thread in complain about stuff section http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=417794

but it was closed before some solution was made. A guy wrote me - try recover your password. Thanks, but of course I tried that. No reply. So the question is, where i should go post next thread?
-Ban appeals
-Try to queue the staff who banned you for breaking a rule (I wish you won't :P) in IRC
Last edited by 30001068; Jul 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: forgot alot
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
You can't look at it unless your a ''Staff"
Well, when you're ban you can see but doesn't mean I told ya to go and get ya self banned,and listen I will ask vipertech to send ya the rules of toribash ok?
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
phew...nah, only thing i could be banned for is that i didnt log in for two weeks. Before i didnt even posted anything to the forum. i was just playing sometimes. So obviously i couldnt break any rules, so i dont want to read them now.

Im gonna spam other thread as this is not leading the way i would like to. I mean, im trying to solve this for a month, so i start to be anxious for the resoults. but thanks
Ok, but I got a question. When you play toribash is the account right now ya using is the ya playing on or no
yea and i have no idea who banned me. i logged in after two weeks, account does not exist. I saw my name in clan member list and there was - JoeEl - Not existing. I dont know if i am even banned but somebody told me in some other thread
-----
Now I play with this account im writing with, Thebega. I could not logged to game with JoeEl, thats why i went to check the forum.
Last edited by Thebega; Jul 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what was the name of the account?
Its not banned bro and i think ya got unbanned, trying login in it
By the way he a link to the ban appeals Ban appeals
suomynona permabanned JoeEl on Jun 28, 2013.
Reason: Spreading phishing links.
Lift Date: never
Last edited by 30001068; Jul 28, 2013 at 10:53 AM. Reason: SOLVED