Toribash
Original Post
[rb] Upright Twist

Good time of a day, toribashians!
We're proud to present you the first event series from rubash.

You craved for extraordinariness?
Wanted something really special?

Then it's time for the Upright Twist!

Each of the next four weeks will be started with a replay-making event.
Each of them will offer you to make a parcour replay in one of four mods made specially for this event series.
And to win in each of these events you'll have to re-think the way you move your toris.

The first mod will offer you to play in the rotated by 45 degrees environment.
To play in the second one you'll have to get ready to play in the vertical world.
The third mod's environment is having the rotation of 135 degrees.
And finally, you'll have to learn to play upside down for the fouth mod.

Event #1: The Ascent
Event #2: Into The Sky
Event #3: Wallrun
Event #4: Upside Down

So let the action begin!
Last edited by sir; Jan 2, 2012 at 04:26 PM.
I suck at parkour and realism, but this event still sounds cool.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I can't wait for the 2nd one. And I don't know if I can make the last 2 ones because Im going to my Dad in gothenburg :/
M I N I V A N
I have a complaint about the results of the 1st event (the ascent).

It's not against Marci, but I do think his replay shouldn't be in the top 3. This event is a parkour event, most of us spend some times and efforts to make it look like it is parkour/free running or at least being close to it. I think that's what a parkour event should reward.

and even your own rules come in this order :
Style
Realism
Creativity
Awesomeness

I personally don't see any parkour style in Marci's replay, nor realism, maybe creativity, and awesomeness can be discussed. I've nothing to say on your two other choices, but seeing marci's replay between those 2 seems absurd to me.