Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
So like
HUGE MEGA ULTRA MOTHER OF A COLLAB WITH TENGO!

He did most (pretty much all) of the first hit by the way, I just did a slight change to the final dismemberment.
Attached Files
Tengoob Falling.rpl (208.9 KB, 177 views)
Sold my dog to join RRO
Pretty nice work on that boom, but its still not in 1 frame, good luck with making it 1frame boom.

I really like the replay though.
0x6869706F7469626F72
;O Loved the 7dm boom!

But I don't enjoy helikicks, I find them...noobish. I liked the replay in general because it flowed well except for the helikick just ruined it. Change it to a kick from down below and it will look great.

9/10
Last edited by Course; Jun 26, 2011 at 11:40 AM.
Dammit, why did you two had to go ahead and make a 7dm boom? Grats on achieving this after such a long time of having the 6dm as the record.

The second kick sucked btw. Very messy and ugly :u
Probably notnoob did it ;p
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Dammit, why did you two had to go ahead and make a 7dm boom? Grats on achieving this after such a long time of having the 6dm as the record.

The second kick sucked btw. Very messy and ugly :u
Probably notnoob did it ;p

Quiet you.

Anyways, we are thinking of re making the second part since it was just a quick edit.

Also, according to Tamer0 it needs to be in one frame like Beznicks kick to get the record, but the record is pointless really.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
Quiet you.

Anyways, we are thinking of re making the second part since it was just a quick edit.

It would be a pity if you guys left it like that. An awesome boom followed by something like that isn't too good.

Also, according to Tamer0 it needs to be in one frame like Beznicks kick to get the record, but the record is pointless really.

It doesn't really matter at this point. Officially or not, this is the new record.

Oh and btw wasn't beznick's record the most dm's in a single frame? The current record is for the most dms in a single hit so even if it comes 1 frame later, it should be valid.
TO GET IT CLEAR
THAT'S NOT RECORD
since it's not in one frame so people rate it just like a normal replay ...

i enjoyed both of those hits they flow really nice according to that 6 DM + 1
10/10
nuff said
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
The first hit made me jizz in my face. 15/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
99% sure War_Hero said it didn't need to be in one frame, but it had to be in one hit.
Edit : Found the post.

But everybody doesn't agree. :/
Last edited by vins84; Jun 27, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
I'm pretty sure boomhits don't have to be in one frame. However, the record has to be in one frame.

Nonetheless, it's a great achievement getting a 7 dm boomhit.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly