Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Cube needs to realism
This is a simple replay just a taste of what i can do its not much but i would like to progress and become better but i cant do it without your Tips and help.
Attached Files
Realism test.rpl (57.0 KB, 25 views)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Good start, OK Middle, the ending was Good too. If your beginning realism, nice one. If not, will nice try for a test. Relax is key, but you can view how the body works by moving your own and comparing it to the replay. Nice job, 9/10.
Thanks for the advice Sam!

EDIT: Here is another realism replay this one displays different kicks and setups.
Attached Files
Realism test2.rpl (137.6 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by cube; Dec 16, 2010 at 03:38 AM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Bump**

I'm not sure if this is considered as a Feilong.

Chuck Norris Envies Me
Last edited by cube; Dec 18, 2010 at 05:39 AM.
The first one was really interesting, I really liked the spin you did near the end, the pose could have used some work, also some more tricks would do the trick.

The second one was plainly excellent, the kicks flowed well, and you moved swiftly and quickly,t he pose was excellent and stylish as well. I really liked the second one, keep up the good work Cube. ;)
It's. . . been too long.