Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]Malmorsium head
Size:512x512
Program used:Photoshop Cs5..
Time:about 3 hours..
Idk if is a good head...i think is a head like the similars...but that was my idea about it...cnc and rate apreciadet...

up for request
this head is cool and all but....its to plane
the face its all cartoonish and has no textures plain white just a few lines
the helmet part looks kinda plain also 7/10 need to work on it
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
This head is pretty cool but i think you should change the yellow colour in one another,

You have skills in painting heads with helmet try it, make one head with helmet,

Btw this head is pretty detailed but i disslike quality,

7/10
The lighting on this head is kind of all over. On the top it is kind of stating that light is coming from above, but on the sides and stuff, it shows that it is coming from the bottom or some sort. So chose where the lighting is then work from there, dark spots should be on the bottom and light spots should be on the top if light is coming from the top. Also fix the middle crease. A good technique to do (for lighting) is make the background a demon type color, not totally black of course, then you will see how the shading will go (when you are in sketching form) Or just get a light soft brush, and keep it on a separate layer and just brush where you want your light to come in. So you always remember Hope this helps. And turning out to be a nice head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin