Really nice video
Great effects on teh grind
Nice close ups and lighting
9/10 good job
Ps. Next time use a song that hasn't been used before =]
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
FIRST IN REALLIFE EDIT?!?!

dude this is like you would be reallife video producing bout a year this is a talent man! Very nice video and tricks! Loved it 10/10 !
Looks cool. It was well synced, but I wished you synced something with the "WHOOSH" sound, that would have been great. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.
oh yeah
Only thing I'll say is be more subtle with the focus blur on the lens', like around the 15-20 second mark the blend is off & it looks a bit garish. Needed to be more gradual or summit. Hard to explain what I mean. :/

Other than that GJ.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Great work,

Nice effects, sinq is nice too also i appreciate the tricks that you made from real life,

10/10 you owe it.
Thank you guys!!.

You are motivating me to next work, i know that music was used lot of times but my brain made that video and i just tried to make same in vegas, because i imaginated it very very epic. Skulfuk i dont have any idea what you meant and i didnt use lens.

Thanks again !
love you guys :*
No I`m not gay
wot, nice one man
Pretty cool CC's, this screen moves or w/e this called was pretty awesome, good sync but this song is used 612136821736121736821731612873612817312133711273 times...
so yeah, good job. zaszalales xd 8.5/10
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
kickflip or whatever over the stairs at 0: 35 was awesome
i actually liked how the blur and focus or whatever came off at that point.

pretty fun to watch, i do think that RL edits need more time that isnt slowmo or cut apart though, keep it real bro
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-