Toribash
Original Post
[Needs Admin] Account stolen:flopy
Accaunt stolen :flopy
i has on my accaunt flopy a full textures pack +3 k and now i dont have anything http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...username=flopy see there please administration help me with returning items please
First I suggest trying to recover the account. That should be easy if you still have the access to the email that you linked it to. (If you don't then you may have a little trouble proving it was actually your account in the first place)

Also, whenever you recover the account I suggest pming an Admin with the proof and any other information you can dig up that may be helpful. And you should get your items back in no time.

EDIT: OH! I see what happened here. Check the ban list and you'll see a mass ban by JarmundBot. Plus in fLoPy's transaction history shows quite a bit of activity. Basically this guy named mOOgLLe was getting passwords and hijacking accounts for stuff. In your case he sold the textures on the market and transferred the TC. You may still have to prove it was your account so I do suggest trying to recover it or something. I'll try to get an admin to check this out. I'm not to handle situations like this.
Last edited by marcus; Jan 3, 2012 at 12:46 AM.
[spirit]
First thing's first: If you can still access your account, change the email and password here.

If you cannot access your account, use the Lost Password Function to request a new password to be sent to the registered email address.

After that, PM any administrator and provide them with any information you consider relevant and wait for them to handle the problem.

BAD LUCK
nooooooooooo PEOPLE IT WASNT STOLEN THE ACCAUNT BUT THE THINGS THAT WAS ON IT !!!! THE THINGS
-----
PLEASE ADMINISTRTION RETURN ME ALL
Last edited by fLoPy; Jan 3, 2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wheere are my items OMG this administration s*cks i just was stolen but they can t make anything mde...
Wow... I'm tempted to just close this thread entirely. You need to learn to be patient and to be respectful to the people WAY more intelligent than you... as a matter of fact without them you could kiss your items good-bye. So wait. You will be helped soon enough.
[spirit]