Toribash
Original Post
Trading Textures
TEXTURE TRADING
If you could make me a shop sign it would be greatly appreciated.
Also, if you can think of a better shop name that would be good too

What is Texture Trading?
Well it is a mini organization where you can trade ur textures for other ones with out having to spend a cent.

Why am I doing this?
Because heaps of people have complained about that they are bored of their textures and they want new ones but they don't have any tc.

How does this work?
well i created a small system on how to trade your textures with out getting ripped off, Also to have a change in your textures.

MY SYSTEM

There will be 8 catergories, first for only head textures, which are
Noobish = heads worth between 10k - 20k
Good = heads worth between 20k - 30k
Great = heads worth between 30k - 40k
Ub3r = heads worth between 40k - 60k

[AKP made this]

Ignore the line in back not in there ingame

plz feel free to post you heads and texutre sets cause ppl might ave the texture u want they are just waiting for you.

and for the full texture sets are.
Noob = textures worth between 20k - 30k
Fine = textures worth between 30k - 40k
Normal = textures worth between 40k - 60k
WOAH = textures worth 60k plus.

[/

these are just mine plz post yours cause when you do more ppl will

Next you will send the texture to me with a couple of good pics of it, me and a couple of famous toribash textureres will put ur set in 1 of the 8 catergories. We only accept either head textures or full sets.

when you send your texture to us and when you find out what catergory it was put in you can take 1 texture head/set in you catergory or below, just post the texture you want below. If you are unhappy with the catergory please feel free to pm me, but dont post any criticism or useless posts below or i will report you.

Why would you trust me?
First im 8th dan and im not really going to try to steal anyones set, Second i have over a million tc so im not interested in selling these textures. I just want people to be happy when they get new textures and when there bored of them they can get new ones.

Final thought.
If you can see there are no textures at the moment, but if you post not ppl will post theres so there is no harm on being the first one.

If there are any spelling errors, please either pl me or post here but if you post here remove the post once i fix the error cause i want this thread to look nice.

Also this is a nonprofitable organization so if some one could make a shop sign for me it would be greatly appreciated, Also we are looking for some very good texturers to help judge the the texture sets.

THE PEOPLE WHO JUDGE THE SETS
DarkJak
Tastes-Nice
Novitech

mattsmatt
Last edited by mattsmatt; Apr 27, 2009 at 01:02 PM.
Originally Posted by mattsmatt View Post
What is Texture Trading?
Well it is a mini organization where you can trade ur textures for other ones with out having to spend a cent.

Maybe put it into Organizations?
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I personally really like this idea. And i think it should remain here as its more to do with art/textures then just an organization.

I would be willing to help judge texture sets.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
HoboJoey u send me your textures i will post them above then when ppl other ppl want textures they theres above, so basically its a waiting game. you just have to wait until some one post the texture you want XD
Because if some 1 wants the texture you have but you did not find the 1 u want a YET, this shop would epicly fail. so if you gave me texture then when some one posts theres they can get the one they want stragiht away, if we do it this way mor eppl will post there pics which makes a better cahnce of finding the texture you want.