Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Gm and the globals
How do you guys feel about the globals and how stuck up the gm's are. Do they really do care about toribash. i thought that it was probley be fun until the gm showed and pretty much robbed us from 5 to 6k over a message to all the severs
Hell Yeah
Huh? I don't really get what you're complaining about. If you're losing bets in a bet server, that's somewhat to be expected. Aside from that, explain what you actually mean, ok?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Well, we can't have the globals too cheap, because then people would be sending out a bunch of shit useless messages and not care because it hardly costed them anything.

Personally, I was a GM in the past, so I know how hard they work to please the public. They're not as stuck up as you think they are, it's more that they feel under-appreciated due to everyone considering forum jobs to be more impressive than game jobs. They actually do more work than SMods do, with all of the events and tourneys and servers and server sitting. While some could be friendlier, they still do a lot of work for the community.

Often, people forget that this is a site based off of a game, not a game based off of a site.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Jun 9, 2011 at 09:23 PM.
Originally Posted by PanzerTank View Post
How do you guys feel about the globals and how stuck up the gm's are. Do they really do care about toribash. i thought that it was probley be fun until the gm showed and pretty much robbed us from 5 to 6k over a message to all the severs

The ability to send a message to everyone is something that was previously reserved for staff only.
Now that you get to do it too, you're complaining that GM's get to do it for free?

This is like complaining that you were only handed one chocolate chip cookie, instead of happily eating it and thanking the people who gave it to you.

If you feel a Gm has seriously abused the position, post in the complaint box with evidence.

If you feel that they're generally stuck up and suck pretty hard, you're pretty much right, but there's not much that will fix that.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Jun 9, 2011 at 09:30 PM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
We bring these massive events, regular tournaments, regular betting servers, dueling servers, hotseat servers and we server sit to help out the noobs. All for the community. And you call us stuck up?

Nice call, bro.

Imagine if there was no global price, or a low global price. There would be so many people spamming the global that you wouldn't be able to have a conversation on the ingame chat.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I actually really like like the GMs. As long as your not a dumba**, and follow the rules, they're nice to you, and think about it this way: No GMs --> No tourney --> No prize --> Nothing to sell --> No tc.
inq.
Not worth a thread being made about, you don't have to moan about it being too expensive. If it was cheap you would complain about the amount of crappy tournaments hosted aswell.
Back for good.