Toribash
Original Post
updated ignore settings
pls update ignore settings to include a users textures (too many times have i seen sets made to look like basically naked women)

and also make it include /em because people like to emote things to me like 'send feet pics' or 'hey cutie'
/lp 0 /lp 1
/opt chat 0
dont look at the screen for 3 seconds till the words fade, have fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
well ur using the point if adding ignore settings when you could just opt those features off.now if your point is that naked toris are not fit for a game that has kids playing and those textures should be removed/users punished. then thats a different story
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Will tie emote and shout ignore to chat ignore with next update, makes sense that you wouldn't want to see those when ignoring a user.

Textures, I'm not entirely sure about that. The idea behind current ignore modes was to allow users to block annoying (sounds) or obstructive (flames, 3d items) bits of users' inventories which are still ok with the rules. What you're describing doesn't exactly sound like something that we'd normally allow, so the route to go is to report people and not just add them to ignore list.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Will tie emote and shout ignore to chat ignore with next update, makes sense that you wouldn't want to see those when ignoring a user

Iirc when you get muted in a server you can still do /em as well, imo it would make sense if you also made it so when user gets muted in a server they couldn't emote
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime