Toribash
I know that long, colorless paragraphs don't look the most inviting thing to read, but I hope you do. :3

I'm not comprehending what's going on here. The only thing I can make out is arms/hands
and shorts, and I'm not sure if those are chin wrinkles and/or a mouth. I'm going to comment
on the hands/arms and shorts. I think the right arm (the one on the left side of the picture)
isn't really too bad. The lines are "choppy" if you understand that. I tend to do that a lot
when I'm using a pencil, and it's a really bad habit. Still trying to break it. The hands... I see
that you can understand the shapes and such, except for the sizes of each finger. Put your
hand in front of you face. Now punch yourself. That was a joke. And a very lame one at that.
But seriously, put your hand in front of your face and look at the sizes of each of your fingers.
I'm using my right hand. Thumb is smallest, not even reaching half of the way up my pointer
finger. Pointer finger is slightly smaller than middle finger. Ring finger is barelylarger than
pointer finger. Pinky finger reaches the top wrinkle on the ring finger. Now compare that to this
drawing. Hope that helps a little for if you ever draw a hand again, which you might not think
you will, but I'd bet money that you will. Also, I can't tell if this was photoshop or hand-drawn.
I'm pretty sure it's photoshop, but if you look at the picture from not straight on, the noise
in the "white" background goes funky. Meh. Yeah.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth