Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] My first Sig in GIMP
was following a tutorial to make a signature with gimp, I do not like how the signature looks in the end. so I was improved in the middle of the tutorial and this was what came out. :P

MADE IN GIMP BY ME. C&C please, but not be rude, :3

srry for my english...
Last edited by NinjaTori; Apr 22, 2010 at 05:20 AM.
<ganryu> Alan, sos mas idiota que tu gato
<ganryu> Alan, you're more idiot than your cat
Seriously ninja.

Change it. only seeing a tut you think you're coolio. NOPE. you where coolio with the other avatar D:

Ninja, en serio se ve feo. cambialo.

user warned for flaming.
~BenD
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 22, 2010 at 12:02 PM.
naah, esta bueno, el tipo se ve imponente con la mascara antigas heh

9/10 just cause it says "BY ninja", just take off the BY >.>
█ ☠ █
I don't like it that much...it looks like you scrapped the colours of the render across the whole thing to make the BG and then put the render in the middle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I don't like it.
By NinjaTori kind of sucks,so you should get it off or something.
Though quite nice detail.
But a big problem of it,it isn't a ninja,its more like a bitch in a gas mask,doesn't fit you.
You should do some avatar like Steve's,cause when i here NinjaTori,I can't see anything cool.
Like...weddark,his avatar is very simple,but it reminds me of him.
Or Skura's avatar and signature,they fit him well enough.
For me,its a 3.5/10.
Think more of your nickname.
Last edited by Lexx; Apr 22, 2010 at 06:49 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
For the love of god, never follow a tutorial by that user again. He clearly doesn't know the first thing about GFX. The horizontal lines completely destroy any sense of flow created by the other work, and the text is enormous with poor blending. I can't blame this entirely on you, but it gets a bad rating nonetheless.

3/10

Also, I'd like to add that putting the word "epic" in the title of any artwork thread is stupid. I've yet to see something even remotely decent within a thread that used "epic" in the title.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
He clearly doesn't know the first thing about GFX. The horizontal lines completely destroy any sense of flow created by the other work

actualy, i disagree. in this case, the horizontal lines dont take away from it at all. they make it feel urban and industrial. which works because of the whole gas mask and jacket vibe
whether or not he meant for it to be like that, i dont know, but coincidently, i like it.

but valid point. using "epic" in titles? fuck sakes. il get rid of that for you... hate
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
That tutorial is pretty damn crappy imo, render stands out way too much etc etc.
But your outcome isn't that bad. The colors go well together and the render fits in there.

Negative stuff:
- the placement for the font. You placed this white super bright font on the brightest spot on the whole sig. Don't do that :/
- the border. It looks kinda strange because of those horizontal lines in the background.
[Addicted]
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
actualy, i disagree. in this case, the horizontal lines dont take away from it at all. they make it feel urban and industrial. which works because of the whole gas mask and jacket vibe
whether or not he meant for it to be like that, i dont know, but coincidently, i like it.

If he wanted to go industrial, he should have chosen a grunge or factory stock for the background. The horizontal lines don't evoke any image of industrialization that I can think of, just plain gradiented bars.
but valid point. using "epic" in titles? fuck sakes. il get rid of that for you... hate

SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS
back from the dead