Toribash
Original Post
[VID] SlowMo test
Hello everyone, Oopyuman here,

I wanted to test the replay speed feature from the new upcoming Toribash version, so I put it into this video, it's just a small test, I didn't work pretty much, but I think it could end up in a better video if I work more on it:

Hopefully it wasn't that bad, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me, and feedback, of course.
I like how your video style is and your slow motion test and rewind test is good but I don't like how the vid keeps pausing and un pausing it confuses me and I can't really see the full replay properly.
i am the best in toribash
Ahah, didn't seen that. Very simple, but I liked how the replays fit with music's tempo. Your slow mo is fluide, good job on it.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I GOT OCE.

Anyway, cnc part.
Music sounds good for me, but you keep cuting clip in parts, i think you should use velocity tool to make it looks smooth. It's pretty simple to use. I like this little shadows from screen's corners. You said it's just a test of slow motion, so next time i hope it will be at least that good or even better ;) Good Job.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Thanks for the feedback, (The reason I used Aadame's replay is because I had no other one that would fit on slow motion that well) anyways, the cutting is intentional, as you can see, I wanted to do it more subtle, but I ended up chopping more parts out and somewhat messing the chronological order of the replay (As you can see the replay repeats itself at the beginning of a new camera angle. I know how the velocity works, but I didn't see a reason to put it in there.