Toribash
Original Post
[VID] The Shield clan video
This is really my first video related to Toribash.
I haven't been making any videos in a while and I did not remember anything about making them.
Watch in 1080p

Replays not made by me, I give all the credit to people who originally made the replays.
Last edited by JPointman11; May 2, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
Music choice was bad

Replays were stolen apart from watermagic's

Camera angles were bad

Next time, use keyframes or freecam and PLEASE don't use other people's replays without their permission. It will not bring fame to the clan, but just humility
Last edited by Nagato; May 2, 2013 at 09:40 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Replays were stolen. Failure.
I don't even want to say anything else. Just about everything was bad.
Shame on you and your clan for stealing replays. Go apologize to those replay makers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
watermagic gave me permission to use his replay.
You can't blame my clan for what I have done, so dcigs, I really recommend you to shut up.

Do you know how bad replay stealing is?

People spend HOURS on replays and they should feel great about their handiwork. On the other hand, the basic replay stealer only takes 10 seconds to lp someone on the replay. Can't blame your clan for what they have done? Tell THEM to shut up. Dscigs is an experienced replay maker. He spends more then a shit or 2 to make his replays. It now really depends if your clan sent you the replays or you LP'd them on the following replays.

Seriously, even if I was a replay stealer, (Which I am not) I wouldn't use any of the replays in the default toribash folder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
watermagic gave me permission to use his replay.
You can't blame my clan for what I have done, so dcigs, I really recommend you to shut up.

Watermagic's in your clan idiot. You don't need to ask permission for using his replay in a clan vid.
Your clan can be held entirely responsible for this. Unless you just went ahead and made it in like 1 hour which is what it looks like, then they're responsible as well.
Let me explain why replay stealing is bad. In one of my replays I put over 16 hours of effort into making each version perfect. There were 2 Wips. I sweated over it and it's where a large piece of my knowledge about replay making came from.
How would you feel if you did the same thing and someone came along, took it and gave you no credit. I know for a fact that Oblivion spent months making his spar. I think he wouldn't be too happy to know you stole it.
I can see a kick from your clan coming soon. I know I would kick you.

Giving credit is irrelevant without asking.
Last edited by Dscigs; May 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Lol. You are so ignorant it's funny. You're not a replay maker so you don't understand the effort put into making perfect replays.
If you think clans are just a group of players, then you don't deserve to be in one. A clan is a family and a community. Bonds are made in there, if you spend time there, then you would know that you grow close to your clan mates.
Bringing this shameful act to the attention of your clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|