Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Omega Leadership
So, I took a break from tb and my beloved Omega is nonexistent and I want to return Omega to its former glory, what is needed for that to happen? Also I do realize Im in a clan but it is temporary. I was Co-Leader of Omega if that matters. Please respond as soon as possible.
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
So, I took a break from tb and my beloved Omega is nonexistent and I want to return Omega to its former glory, what is needed for that to happen? Also I do realize Im in a clan but it is temporary. I was Co-Leader of Omega if that matters. Please respond as soon as possible.

As Orfeas says, contacting old members and leaders is a good start.
Seeing as you're an old member you should be fine to use the tag, I would allow it unless I heard otherwise from Ruadhan or Arterial, Hazelbud too.

You'd essentially need to start the clan from scratch with a DSC, but I advise the whol getting in contact with ex members thing.
It'd be good to see the clan back.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ruadan and Art both left toribash and left the leadership to hazel. Several months later hazelbud asked me to lead the clan with him because he would rarely come online. And now i cant get in contact with any members :/ Also, does this mean that I need to become an official clan from scratch?
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
Ruadan and Art both left toribash and left the leadership to hazel. Several months later hazelbud asked me to lead the clan with him because he would rarely come online. And now i cant get in contact with any members :/ Also, does this mean that I need to become an official clan from scratch?

I used to be a very active member of Omega, now this will sound dumb and childish but people respected us. Since Ruad and Hazelbud have the ability to run this clan PROPERLY and SMOOTHLY, there is no one to replace them.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
But I was properly running the clan WITH hazelbud. I AM in = leadership of the clan as hazelbud.
If you were an ex-leader then I see no problem with it.
In addition, if any of the old omega lads have any problems with it, just tell them to pm both myself and you.

And yeah, you will need to start from unofficial again I'm afraid.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.