Ranking
Original Post
[Needs Admin] What happened with my account!!??
So, I started to play this game on March 3, 2008 and i stopped playing in 2010-2011 ( between it ), so i earned a lot of stuffs.

I reccently started do play it again and i realized i've lost almost everything that i got!! QI (i was 3dan black belt and now im just black belt), Normal itens(full texture pack with 512x512 head texture, copper things, vampire and supernova things, trails textures...), Posts, market items (the market system changed, so i dont care too much about it..), account history (not the things that i did in this week) and i receive this message when i login in my acc:

"So yeah, we've encountered someone who's trying to get your passwords via phishing. Again. If you see anyone linking you to websites that offer you free toricredits, items or "epic Toribash" - DO NOT FOLLOW THEM. If you think that you might have given out your password, CHANGE IT IMMEDIATETLY. If you think that you were mistakenly banned being taken for a phisher, contact any Super Moderator to get your case checked and ban lifted.
Just a friendly reminder from the forum staff: Make sure you read the stickies before posting. These are the threads at the top of each board. This is also a quick and easy way to find out common information like "How much does a clan cost" in Clan Discussion or "Can I bump this thread now" in Market.

If you don't at least read the rule stickies, you can and probably will get infracted and/or banned.
It would appear that users are still falling for phishing scams, this time downloading a program & running it as administrator. I shouldn't have to tell you how stupid running something as admin is, but I will once again tell you that these "TC Hacks" are fake, and all it does is steal your login data. NEVER run a program as administrator unless you're 100% sure it's safe. It could easily be something that steals credit/bank card info. ~SkulFuk"

i already changed my pass 2 times and it still there..

I cant prove that i lost my items because my acc history is erased! I've never passed my pw to anyone! idk what else to do...

Please Help me! (if i need to give more information ask me, but i think thats all i got)

:*
Last edited by CHORGAREL; Nov 10, 2012 at 11:57 PM.
It seems as though you are a victim of the rollback (Although I'm not positive). Let's see if we can get someone to fix it for you.

Also, I must make note that those are announcements. They are seen by everyone.
Last edited by marcus; Nov 11, 2012 at 04:07 AM.
[spirit]