Toribash
Original Post
Single player bug.
Ok so, basically while in the process of making a replay in single player i somehow got a skeet with the chest hitting the ground and bouncing until reaching Uke's abs.
The weird thing is that after saving the replay and taking a look at it to find if something was wrong i noticed that the glute had taken a different direction,
afterwards i stopped the replay from the last frame i previously edited and the skeet seemed to be working perfectly but i soon realized
(as soon as i re-saved that same replay) that the glute kept changing direction anyway.

I'm aware that single joints are used to be a bit bugged but i've never seen such a thing in many years, i was just wondering if there was an explanation to this (besides the one i've already mentioned).

It was not an issue related to the POS since i've deleted them all on Notepad and even after several attempts almost nothing changed.

----

EDIT: The bug seems to happen only when the chest actually hits the abs (how lucky i am).
Last edited by Pulse; Feb 23, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
Long gone
from what i remember there was a small problem with single joints or limbs that recalculates and display's different on the replay then how you saw it initially on your screen.

read back on support threads and you will find a similiar thread with the answer.