Toribash
Original Post
How did you find Toribash?
My friend was typing shit on google and he type in "torib" and there he saw a fighting game which he showed me. He later stopped playing it but I got hooked.
i am the best in toribash
I just searched for fighting physics game and then I got on a site called "Fun Motion".
It was on there.
f=m*a syens
I found it long before I was able to go online with any device at home. Toribash was on a demo disc containing many indie games. The disc came from an issue of PC Gamer, a magazine which some of you may have heard of. After installing it, I spent a few years doing single player stuff until we were finally able to get our hands on a small wireless satellite, enabling me and my family to use online devices including the PC.
Member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division
A highschool friend told me about it. At first I imagined it as a silly game, but when I started playing I was amazed. However, since 2011 i got stuck into marketing and forgot to play. I rarely go on on and play jousting or akido
i just got on google an searched " online physical fighting games". toribash poped up, so i downloaded it. seen how different and cool it was an fall in love with it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
My brother showed it to me when he went on a random rampage of downloading games he found off of different sites. He quit pretty early into the game but I, for the most part, kept playing.
I'm really into freeware and abandonware and I always try to dig up games on the internet. I found TB during one of my digs for freestuff. Bestfind2k09
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
yeah i just google search found it, and figured to stay and play it lol.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning