Toribash
Original Post
Ingame recorder
Wouldn't it be cool if you could record toribash without the aid of FRAP'S Bandicam or anyother of those application's?
It would be really handy for people that make video's so they don't have to buy all that fancy stuff.
In the recording you could toggle the point's and timer off ect.
To turn it on you just press a key for example: Pressing the "R" key would start the recording, And "S" would stop. You could change the Hot key's in option's.

So yea just another little idea for future update's.
✡[Vibe]✡
Nice idea. But there are free screencasting software.
The bad thing about 3rd party apps is it somehow lowers the quality of the video esp for the free ones and it does consume a lot of disk space.
~knight zero~
There used to be a LUA script that did it, but it doesn't work anymore. Wasn't useful for anything other than handling replays & even then it was pretty crap.
Also if a recorder was built into the game it'd be too slow to be usable, it'd just grind the game to a halt.

For quality vs performance FRAPS is the way to go, but if you don't want to pay anything get Xfire & use it's built in recorder. I wouldn't bother with others, they wither want money for something worse than FRAPS & the other free ones are pretty shit.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you