Toribash
Original Post
My First Self-Spar And It's beautiful
Finally decided to do a self spar. I worked on it all day and I'm happy with the outcome. A few times uke's hand was on grab, which I only noticed after watching the replay. Enjoy and comment!
Attached Files
xlr self spar.rpl (660.5 KB, 64 views)
I do like how the dodges and hits are performed, but around 900 that was just a no. Looked horrible. I liked the body slam and how uke was begging for mercy almost and you just smacked the fuck out of him. What is the gravity set at? It doesn't look like -30 but it may be -20. I'm not going to judge because I know it's up to personal preference, but spars and replays that are realistic and probably should be at -30. It almost looked like a real fight. 8/10
Thanks for the comments!
The mod was xspar.tbm though and the gravity stayed at -30. Once I jump I immediately contract my knees maybe that's why it looks -20. Again thanks for the comment mate!
Anyway still a nice replay. It was nice how you stayed on your feet almost the entire replay instead of flopping around on the floor.
New self spar
I've been working on a new self spar. Just gonna release the first 500 frames first. A sneak-peek/teaser for you guys Finishing it soon, will probably have the most punches in a spar ever!
-----
Done! New self spar with fracture ON. See if you can count all the punches lol. And in my opinion KO would look much more believable with fracutre on...requesting CnC please, I really want to know if: The punches were too much? Could you understand what was happening or was it too fast? Were there too little jumps and kicks? Was fracture a good idea? And do you enjoy this kind of spar?

Thanks guys!
-----
You guys are meant to watch the 2nd replay (xlr self spar fract)
Attached Files
zzzselfspar4.rpl (282.7 KB, 19 views)
xlr self spar fract.rpl (904.0 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by xlr84life; Sep 10, 2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump