Toribash
Original Post
Moonshake the replay tryhard
I'm trying to become nuthug so I need help with some cnc/bullying.

Here's a replay I'm currently working on, tell me what you think I should change or add:
Attached Files
Spins are bread and butter.rpl (149.5 KB, 32 views)

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
The first spin was pretty cool, it had a nice flare on it.

But not long after, you killed the flow and went pretty stiff I'd suggest relaxing some joints when going for a jump like that.

Landing was alright.

That manip hit, or whatever it was, was really basic and didn't get the job done, it didn't flow very good. But props for trying to even attempt a manip in -30, I know I probably wouldn't.

Kick was cool, and everything else was eh.

Try working on movement, if you want to become a nuthug or something you gotta start with movement :s
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
The first spin was pretty cool, it had a nice flare on it.

But not long after, you killed the flow and went pretty stiff I'd suggest relaxing some joints when going for a jump like that.

Landing was alright.

That manip hit, or whatever it was, was really basic and didn't get the job done, it didn't flow very good. But props for trying to even attempt a manip in -30, I know I probably wouldn't.

Kick was cool, and everything else was eh.

Try working on movement, if you want to become a nuthug or something you gotta start with movement :s

Thanks man.

Working again with -30 gravity, had some fun at the beginning then I ended up going into a punch and worked from here. I need CnC for this one.
Attached Files
Mt Doomshake.rpl (204.9 KB, 16 views)

Mt. Doomshake: Neato, though it right after you spun a few times it slowed down suddenly which sorta ruined the flow, but you recovered. Otherwise it was a cool replay. 8/10
Putting the neato in incognito.