Toribash
View Poll Results: will Sonic ever be good again?
Yes
10 Votes / 37.04%
No
17 Votes / 62.96%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
What Happened To Sonic the Hedgehog
Recently sonic and the black knight was released to negative reviews. then i thought "how long has it been since sonic hasn't sucked?" shadow the hedgehog sucked, sonic next gen sucked really bad, secret rings was average, the riders games aren't absolutely awful but they're not good, unleashed was the best in a while and made it seem that sonic might be on his way to making a comeback, the black knight comes and screws it all up. i think SEGA can make a good 3-d sonic game because the adventure games were great, so they should go back to basics. screw werehogs, swords,the Olympics, and all this stupid stuff they're doing, and base the next sonic game on adventures 1 and 2
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Sorry, couldn't read this due to the fact that everyone else is too busy playing Sonic Adventure 2 with the amazing chao garden.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Ugh, the only game I ever looked foward to with Sonic in it was SSBB, which let me beat his little blue balls to an indistinguishable mess.
Echomarine 4 the win
They just need to do games like Sonic adventures and such again and it will be all good, we hope.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I think Sonic Team stopped putting any real effort into their games right after all the awesome Sonic Adventure 1 had was horribly overshadowed by the PlayStation 2 craze.

Oh, and Unleashed sucked ass.
I think the only remotely decent 3d sonic games excluding SSBB, SSBB is win, but thats not a sonic game, it just has the character, would be Unleashed and Sonic heroes, I liked heroes, it was decent and had different characters.
Ye, the last good sonic game i've played was sonic adventure 2 on dreamcast, i pretty much stopped caring after that

[T]
#hi